*There will be no 2023 Arctic Plunge
Yes. There is a changing tent with separate areas for men and women.
Yes. The Maple Lake Fire Department Volunteers are always in the arctic waters during the plunge with their diving gear in case of emergency.
Approximately 4 feet.
Yes. Warming trailers are provided for you to change and warm up.
The Arctic Plunge is held in conjunction with the Maple Lake Ice Fishing Derby.
Proceeds from the Arctic Plunge benefit the Maple Lake Fire Department and the Maple Lake Property Owners Association.
$100 minimum registration – get your friends and family to sponsor your jump!
- Registration: 9:00am
- First Jump: 10:00am
- Cash prizes for top three costumes
- Jump in groups – up to 5 jumpers
Located on the south side of Maple Lake along Hwy 55.
Arctic Plunge policies
- All jumpers must sign a consent form. Jumpers under 18 must have a parents signature.
- There will be heated changing trailers near the jump
- All jumpers must wear shoes
- The Maple Lake Fire Dept will be in the water for safety
- You can register the day of the event.